IT Service Desk Specialist
IT Service Desk Specialist
- Job type: Permanent, Full-time
- Vietą Tallinn
- Application deadline:
Luminor is a contemporary, new-generation bank and financial services provider in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania with a local understanding of its home markets and customer needs. Built on the extensive experience of the two leading Nordic banks and a corporate partnership with a global investment firm - Blackstone, Luminor is the third-largest financial services provider in the Baltic region. With its customer base of 1.3 million clients and its team of over 2500 professionals, Luminor aims to become a leading financial services provider for Baltic businesses and entrepreneurial people.
Join us and become our newest team member making the change and advancing the world of banking!
Make the change as an IT Service Desk Specialist
Luminor IT Service Desk Unit is looking for customer centric team player eager to excel in dynamic and diverse environment of pan-Baltic IT Service Desk. If you are the one willing to thrive in progressive and positive team that services all bank users for excellent customer experience and great productivity, take the opportunity to join us now!
- Act as a first point of contact for users for a day to day IT issues, service request fulfilment, user access management;
- Ensure high standard quality of provided user services and communication;
- Provide support by telephony and digital channels;
- Focus on continual service improvement.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Excellent telephone and email manner and communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- High ethical standards, respect to other cultures, integrity;
- Initiative and high-level of responsibility;
- Advanced Estonian and English: fluent in all spoken and written communication;
- Be able to show initiative, a high-level of responsibility and take ownership for problem solving.
Skills which will be considered as advantageous:
- ITIL knowledge;
- Experience in customer support;
- MS Windows and Office 365 knowledge;
- Experience with ITSM software;
- Experience with access management;
- Jira/Confluence knowledge.
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and International working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities as we build and innovate a new bank together;
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth;
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary;
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation;
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas.
In case of questions please feel free to contact the hiring manager: Kristina.Vitkiavichiutie@luminorgroup.com or our talent acquisition partner for technology: Gintare.Zemaityte@luminorgroup.com.
Please be informed that only successfull candidates will be contacted.