Unit Manager of IT Supplier Management
Unit Manager of IT Supplier Management
- Job type: Permanent, Full-time
- Vietą Tallinn
- Application deadline:
Luminor is a contemporary, new-generation bank and financial services provider in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania with a local understanding of its home markets and customer needs. Built on the extensive experience of the two leading Nordic banks and a corporate partnership with a global investment firm - Blackstone, Luminor is the third-largest financial services provider in the Baltic region. With its customer base of 1.3 million clients and its team of over 2500 professionals, Luminor aims to become a leading financial services provider for Baltic businesses and entrepreneurial people.
Join us and become our newest team member making the change and advancing the world of banking!
Make the change as a Unit Manager of IT Supplier Management
The Head of IT Supplier Management will ensure quality, transparency and compliance of 3rd party suppliers’ IT Deliveries; make sure deliveries meet contractual commitments, compliance requirements and follow strategic and technology needs of the Luminor group in short- as well as long-term perspective; optimise value of supplier and agreement portfolio, ensuring right balance between service delivery speed and quality as well as associated costs and risk.
- Organize, engage and motivate employees within your area of responsibility through building the strong team, coaching and holding direct reports accountable and developing talent in the function/unit.
- Contribute to team and company performance through effective networking, collaboration and leading through example.
- Develop and manage Technology sourcing and IT supplier management policies, standards and procedures; Ensure they are supporting Luminor business and technology strategies, are efficient, up-to-date and compliant to internal and external regulations.
- Own IT supplier and IT supplier portfolio management related processes. Ensure that IT supplier and portfolio management procedures are meeting the Technology and Luminor organisation's needs.
- In cooperation with other Luminor Group functions, establish procedures and tools to document, manage and support IT supplier, agreements as well as respective portfolio management.
- Develop and manage IT supplier and agreement portfolio, ensuring balance between service delivery speed and quality as well as associated costs and risks. In cooperation with Luminor group Procurement management function, Manage IT supplier selection as well as on- and off- boarding.
- Ensure that all IT supplier agreements are monitored for fit for purpose and compliant with internal and external regulations, including but not limited to risk and contingency management regulations.
- Develop and manage IT supplier performance measurement and reporting framework in line with overall performance management frameworks set within Luminor and technology division.
- Evaluate and follow-up on individual IT supplier as well as overall IT supplier and agreements portfolio performance.
- Keep relationships with strategic IT suppliers. When necessary, represent Technology division in supplier negotiations.
Skills and Experience:
- Deep knowledge in IT supplier, procurement and relationship management. Ability to define respective policies, standards and procedures.
- Ability to define commercial communications, and the management and maintenance of the relationship between the organization and the supplier.
- Deep experience in IT or business management (including service process, and project management) approximately of 5-10 years.
- Leadership and management of change. Commitment and a strong will to run a global business (openness to change mindset from local perspective to cross-border).
- At least 3 years of experience leading a team (remote leadership as advantage).
- Good knowledge about (decision) frameworks, affecting IT activities and Business - IT integration.
- Advanced English: fluent in all spoken and written communication.
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and International working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities as we build and innovate a new bank together.
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth.
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary.
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation.
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas.
In case of questions please feel free to contact the hiring manager: Viktor.Petermann@luminorgroup.com or our talent acquisition partner for technology: Gintare.Zemaityte@luminorgroup.com.
Please be informed that only successfull candidates will be contacted.