Senior Java Developer
Senior Java Developer
- Job type: Permanent, Full-time
- Vietą Tallinn
- Application deadline:
Luminor is a contemporary, new-generation bank and financial services provider in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania with a local understanding of its home markets and customer needs. Built on the extensive experience of the two leading Nordic banks and a corporate partnership with a global investment firm - Blackstone, Luminor is the third-largest financial services provider in the Baltic region. With its customer base of 1.3 million clients and its team of over 2500 professionals, Luminor aims to become a leading financial services provider for Baltic businesses and entrepreneurial people.
Join us and become our newest team member making the change and advancing the world of banking!
Make the change as a Senior Java Developer
You will be joining the Luminor Channels and Integrations Unit. Senior Java Developer is key role in Luminor's back-end applications ecosystem. This role defines and shapes back end development, testing, building, deploying, patching strategies and culture.
- Lead development of relevant area;
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software;
- Participate in CI/CD processes;
- Actively participate in agile development culture creation;
- Participate in testing activities;
- Maintain and drive micro-service approach and Docker'isation of Luminor BE applications stack;
- Maintain and take care code quality, which needs to fit highest standards.
Skills and Experience:
- More than 3 years of experience working with IT solutions in developer position with complex systems or projects;
- Advanced JAVA skills and knowledge of JAVA frameworks (for JAVA developer);
- Application integration (REST / SOAP) experience;
- Git, Gitflow;
- Microsoft SQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle;
- Junit, Selenium, TDD, BDD;
- Docker, CI/CD;
- Preferred specialization: Computer Science, mathematics or other exact science specialization;
- Advanced English: fluent in all spoken and written communication.
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and International working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities as we build and innovate a new bank together;
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth;
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary;
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation;
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas.
In case of questions please feel free to contact the hiring manager: email@example.com or our talent acquisition partner for technology: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be informed that only successfull candidates will be contacted.