IT Workplace Administrator
IT Workplace Administrator
- Job type: Permanent, Full-time
- Vietą Tallinn
- Application deadline:
Luminor is a contemporary, new-generation bank and financial services provider in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania with a local understanding of its home markets and customer needs. Built on the extensive experience of the two leading Nordic banks and a corporate partnership with a global investment firm - Blackstone, Luminor is the third-largest financial services provider in the Baltic region. With its customer base of 1.3 million clients and its team of over 2500 professionals, Luminor aims to become a leading financial services provider for Baltic businesses and entrepreneurial people.
Join us and become our newest team member making the change and advancing the world of banking!
Make the change as an IT Workplace Administrator
Luminor IT Workplace unit is looking for technology-passionate team player eager to excel in dynamic and diverse environment of digital workplace solutions. If you are the one willing to thrive in progressive and positive team that services all bank users for excellent customer experience and great productivity, take the opportunity to join us now!
IT Workplace Administrator is a member of a team responsible for IT workplace solutions support, maintenance and development. The responsibility spans both, hardware and software solutions as well as cloud-based services consumed by end-users.
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 365 and any other authorized desktop applications; mobile devices, printers, computer hardware and any other authorized peripheral equipment;
- Setting up, maintain computer hardware and peripherals;
- Develop device enrollment and management processes by improving Microsoft Intune configuration
- Remote and onsite handling of incidents, requests and problems (level 2 specialist role), escalation to/communication with 3rd level support specialists;
- Configuration control and audit of all IT workplace hardware and software (CMDB);
- Communication with suppliers (in case of incidents / specific requests / problems, and other day-to-day issues);
- IT Workplace infrastructure monitoring and improvement;
- Performance of tasks related to new developments and projects.
- Ensure effective cross-Baltic team cooperation and knowledge sharing;
- Ensure effective support for and collaboration with other units;
- Drive improvements/innovations in processes, equipment and software.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 2 years of IT Workplace Administration or related area experience;
- Advanced Estonian and English: fluent in spoken and written communication;
- Education in Information technology or related area;
- Driving license;
- Communication skills; ability to work in a team;
- Initiative and high-level of ownership;
- High customer service orientation;
- Understanding of IT infrastructure principles.
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and International working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities as we build and innovate a new bank together;
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth;
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary;
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation;
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas.
In case of questions please feel free to contact the hiring manager: Zigmars.Kalnins@luminorgroup.com or our talent acquisition partner for technology: Gintare.Zemaityte@luminorgroup.com
Please be informed that only successfull candidates will be contacted.