ITSM Tool Support Specialist
ITSM Tool Support Specialist
- Job type: Permanent, Full-time
- Vietą Vilnius
- Application deadline: 19/03/2020
Luminor is a contemporary, new-generation bank and financial services provider in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania with a local understanding of its home markets and customer needs. Built on the extensive experience of the two leading Nordic banks and a corporate partnership with a global investment firm - Blackstone, Luminor is the third-largest financial services provider in the Baltic region. With its customer base of 1.3 million clients and its team of over 2500 professionals, Luminor aims to become a leading financial services provider for Baltic businesses and entrepreneurial people.
Make the change as an ITSM Tool Support Specialist
Luminor IT Service Management (ITSM) unit is looking for a responsible and result-oriented team player eager to excel in dynamic and diverse environment of pan-Baltic organization. If you are the one willing to thrive in progressive and positive team that is accountable for IT services end-to-end take the opportunity to join us!
Our ITSM Suite, based on Ivanti Service Manager, is the central service platform for multiple ITIL based processes. ITSM tool support performs day to day administration, configuration, and ongoing maintenance of the ITSM platform in all its environments. Modules to be supported include Request, Change, Incident, Problem, CMDB, Asset, Service Catalog, Service Portal and other service modules.
- Perform day to day administration of the ITSM system.
- Perform ITSM system implementation tasks including but not limited to: configuration, integration, testing, requirements gathering and solution design.
- Work with Technology team members to identify and refine business requirements and workflows as defined by the stakeholders and Process Owners.
- Maintain and update documentation of ITSM system.
- Create and update ITSM system reports and dashboards.
- Perform upgrades to ITSM applications as required.
- Perform system testing on production changes to ensure accuracy of processing prior to implementing changes in production environment.
- IT Self Service Portal administration/configuration.
- Support and consultation stakeholders.
- Maintain and control ITSM system improvement plan
- Development and implementation of new functionality into the system.
- Service catalog updates.
- Cooperate with ITSM system vendor.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in IT Service Manager tool (Ivanti Service Manager is a benefit)
- Experience in ITSM processes and procedures.
- ITIL knowledge (ITIL Foundation certification is a benefit)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Confident to deal with internal customers and positively influence them
- English: good in any spoken and written communication
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and International working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities as we build and innovate a new bank together
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas
- A salary range for this position at 1800-2700 EUR (Gross*), which is to be determined depending on the level of experience and competencies of the selected candidate