Senior IT Business Analyst
Be part of changing an industry, dare to change!
Senior IT Business Analyst
- Job type: Permanent, Full-time
- Vietą Riga
- Application deadline:
Luminor is a contemporary, new-generation bank and financial services provider in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania with a local understanding of its home markets and customer needs. Built on the extensive experience of the two leading Nordic banks, Nordea and DNB, Luminor is the third-largest financial services provider in the Baltic region. With its customer base of 1.3 million clients and its team of 3000 professionals, Luminor aims to become a leading financial services provider for Baltic businesses and entrepreneurial people.
Join us and become our newest team member making the Change and advancing the world of banking!
Make the change as a Senior IT Business Analyst
Can you translate business needs to requirements, identify swiftly achievable opportunities, apply analytical thinking by finding the quickest solution?
Can you organize for yourself and the others, facilitate problems solving and lead conversations with IT and business in same room when discussion is running about banking products development, compliance, migration to new innovative applications or new offerings for Luminor?
If that’s a YES – then we are looking for YOU to help Luminor to speed up with IT synergies realization and making sure we have a clear way for new generation digital bank platform construction.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Work closely with product owners and IT units to define, analyze, document and further manage requirements throughout project delivery lifecycle;
- Be part of a Project team at role of business analyst/requirement engineer;
- Drive towards agreement groups when it comes to business requirements elicitation processes and have wider picture of business requirements or project overall;
- Lead and work collaboratively with teams during the analysis process to ensure requirements quality assurance and ensuring service level customers expects.
Your Technical Skills
- Proven experience in gathering, reviewing, analyzing requirements and participating in data migration and software decommissioning projects;
- Proven record of techniques to elicit and define functional and non-functional requirements;
- Ability to present complex content both to technical and non-technical stakeholders in structured verbal and written;
- Proven experience in any application procurement, migration and decommissioning projects.
Your Non-technical Skills
- Initiative and responsible;
- Strong team & individual player;
- Awareness of IT services and operations;
- Self-time management and problem solving;
- Leadership to moderate and facilitate.
Nice to have:
- Higher education (particularly in Bachelor degree at Information Technology, IT engineering, Computer Science, Business management);
- Proven ability to work across diverse groups cross-country and lead the teams;
- Experience with banking products and services supporting applications migration and decommission shall be treated as advantage.
We offer You:
- Dynamic and International working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities as we build and innovate a new bank together;
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth;
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation;
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas;
- A salary range for this position at 1950-2700 EUR (Gross*), which is to be determined depending on the level of experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
If you want to be part of exciting journey in our local Baltics financial system – take the next step and apply for first discussion today.
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (Talent Acquisition Partner).