Senior Incident Response Analyst
Senior Incident Response Analyst
- Job type: Permanent, Full-time
- Vietą Vilnius
- Application deadline:
Luminor is a contemporary, new-generation bank and financial services provider in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania with a local understanding of its home markets and customer needs. Built on the extensive experience of the two leading Nordic banks and a corporate partnership with a global investment firm - Blackstone, Luminor is the third-largest financial services provider in the Baltic region. With its customer base of 1.3 million clients and its team of over 2500 professionals, Luminor aims to become a leading financial services provider for Baltic businesses and entrepreneurial people.
Join us and become our newest team member making the change and advancing the world of banking!
Make the change as a Senior Incident Response Analyst
The Incident Response Analyst resolves high level IT security Incidents and is responsible for containment and remediation to security incidents with minimal disruption to business operations. The Incident Response Analyst closely collaborates with IT security and Operational Risk teams as well as across security related stakeholders.
- Detect, respond and hunt for cyber security incidents while capturing essential details and artefacts;
- Handle cyber security incidents, including performing lead investigator duties, from detection through to completion including post-mortem root cause analysis;
- Utilize sensor data and correlated logs containing IDS/IPS, AV, web application firewalls, Operating System events, web proxy, and similar data to establish context and scope;
- Work closely across security related stakeholders.
- Hands-on Incident Response;
- Identify, analyse and resolve problems, driving solutions through to completion;
- Maintain incident response documentation, participate in post-mortems, and write incident reports;
- Strong technical understanding of the information security threat landscape
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to translate complex technical information across all levels of the organization;
- More than 5 years in IT - related professional experience or/and Practical experience in roles of soc, offensive security, forensics, threat intelligence;
- Higher Education, preferred - Information Technology;
- Advanced English;
- Professional knowledge of SIEM, IDS/IPS, AV (WAF preferred).
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and International working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities as we build and innovate a new bank together;
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth;
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary;
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation;
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas;
- A salary range for this position starting from 3000 EUR (Gross*), which is to be determined depending on the level of experience and competencies of the selected candidate;
In case of questions please feel free to contact the hiring manager: firstname.lastname@example.org or our talent acquisition partner for technology: email@example.com.