IT Service Desk Specialist
Join us to build a contemporary and entrepreneurial organization!
IT Service Desk Specialist
- Job type: Permanent, Full-time
- Vietą Riga
- Application deadline: 23/06/2019
Luminor IT Service Desk unit is looking for customer centric team player eager to excel in dynamic and diverse environment of pan-Baltic IT Service Desk. If you are the one willing to thrive in progressive and positive team that services all bank users for excellent customer experience and great productivity, take the opportunity to join us now!
Your key responsibilities will be:
- First point of contact for customers for a day to day IT issues, service request fulfilment, user account creation and/or coordination.
- Focus on continual service improvement through identifying enhancements to current processes and procedures, proactive learning, sharing information and updating the knowledge repository to exceed customer expectations.
- Ensuring high standard quality requirements including interaction with customers and quality of incident troubleshooting and triaging are met.
- Educating customers in innovative and creative ways.
- Collaborative mindset and respect to other cultures.
- Providing support by telephony and digital channels.
- Contribution to coordination of high severity incident resolution and incident communication.
- Involvement to incident, problem and change management tasks.
What experience and knowledge you should have?
- Excellent inter-personal and customer service skills.
- Excellent telephone and email manner.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Confident to deal with demanding customers and positively influence them.
- Excellent level of Latvian and English: fluent in any spoken and written communication.
- Asking the right questions plus listening skills to identify the problem and the right solution.
- You are customer focused and teamplayer.
- High ethical standards, integrity, good reputation and a commitment to best practices.
- Initiative and high-level of responsibility.
Reasons to join Luminor:
- Dynamic working environment with interesting challenges and opportunities to be a part of building a new bank together
- Collaborative and supportive team with having clear focus and curiosity
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth
- Possibility to work in Pan-Baltic team
- Positive and professional work environment
- Competitive motivation package
Salary range offered for this position (gross): EUR 1200 - 1700 before the taxes.*
*Salary level for the final candidate depends on the level of experience and competences. In Luminor, the salary is one part of the overall remuneration policy.
If you want to know more about the position or Luminor, you are more than welcome contact Mantas.Degutis@Luminorgroup.com (IT Service Desk Manager) or Beate.Stivrina@Luminorgroup.com (Talent Acquisiton Partner)