Join us to build a contemporary and entrepreneurial organization!
- Job type: Permanent,
- Vietą Vilnius or Tallinn
- Application deadline: 31/05/2019
The Big Picture
Luminor IT Service Management (ITSM) unit is looking for responsible and result-oriented team player eager to excel in dynamic and diverse environment of pan-Baltic organization. If you are the one willing to thrive in progressive and positive team that is accountable for IT services end-to-end take the opportunity to join us!
Incident Manager oversees all aspects of the incident management process and is responsible for handling Major Incidents to ensure that normal service operations are restored as quickly as possible and minimize adverse impact on the business. The successful candidate will not only be the escalation point/coordinator during the incidents, but will also work closely with Change, Problem and Service Level managers to ensure superior IT service delivery through the service lifecycle.
Please be prepared to cover extended business hours serving on-call.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Leading Major Incident resolution calls (including out of hours on-call) when required
- Ensuring necessary and sufficient internal or external IT competences involved and solving the incident according to the SLA
- Finding, reaching out to and involving business stakeholders in minimizing the business impact caused by service disruption
- Be in constant contact and good relationship with key business stakeholders for greater communication effectiveness when service disruptions occur
- Providing regular progress updates to senior management and key stakeholders
- Working closely with Problem Managers to ensure post-incident actions are planned and implemented
- Driving the efficiency and effectiveness of the IT Incident Management process
- Producing reports and management information
- Developing and maintaining the IT Incident Management systems
- Conducting stakeholder satisfaction call-backs/surveys
- Focus on continual service improvement through identifying enhancements to current processes and procedures, proactive learning, sharing information and updating the knowledge repository to exceed customer expectations
What experience and knowledge you should have?
- 2+ years in IT service delivery (L1 or L2 support)
- Good ITIL knowledge (Service Operation in particular)
- Confident to deal with demanding customers and positively influence them
- Excellent telephone and email manner
- Ability to work under pressure
- Advanced English: fluent in any spoken and written communication
- You are a good communicator and problem solver
- You keep yourself calm under pressure
- You have a methodical mind
- You are details oriented and have high ethical standards, integrity, good reputation and a commitment to best practices
- You show initiative and high-level of responsibility
Reasons to join Luminor
- Dynamic working environment with interesting challenges and opportunities to be a part of building a new bank together;
- A collaborative and supportive team with having clear focus and curiosity;
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth;
- Possibility to work in Pan-Baltic team;
- Positive and professional work environment
- Competitive motivation package.
Luminor is a contemporary, entrepreneurial bank for the local way of life and doing business. We want to build a better tomorrow – for families, businesses and communities we are part of. We make things happen. Our core values are: Curiosity, Collaboration, and Focus.
We are looking forward to recieve your application!