Digital Channels Department / Channels Operations Unit
- Job type: Permanent, Full-time
- Vietą Tallinn
- Application deadline: 06/05/2019
In the scope of Digital channels unit, we aim to build one organisation which would be able to provide needed support to other bank employees, help in maintenance and new development tasks across three Baltic countries. If you want to grow your competences in digital area, if administration, maintenance and development is what you are interested in – then this is your place to be!
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a member of Digital Channels Operations unit, your main task will be to help us with content management in our digital channels and ensuring that all Luminor digital channels matches customer expectations in terms of service availability and usability. In addition to maintenance related tasks you will play your part in development of Luminor channels.
- Content management
- Digital maintenance:
- constant follow up of channels related production incidents;
- support in production incident solving;
- initiating small development tasks for fixing knowing issues
- Taking care of channels related procedures
- Participation in new development projects
- participation in analysis phase, acting as team member
- participation in testing phase
- Initiating, managing and implementing of small scale Pan Baltic changes
- Employee support
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION
- Ability to adapt to changes
- Ability to define business requirements
- Understanding of digital solutions
- Working in cross country team
- Understanding market trends
- Customer focus/ understanding of customer needs
- Strong delivery capability
- Meeting one’s commitments
- Higher education, preferred in Economics, Business Management, IT, Exact sciences.
Proficiency in English - sufficient skills for conversations or presentations. Can discuss professional fields with reasonable ease.