Join the biggest transformation in Baltics!
- Job type: Full-time,
- Vietą Vilnius
- Application deadline: 26/05/2019
We are looking for Credit Specialist who analyses and evaluates credit capability of our clients in Lithuania.
You will work as team member in Baltic Partner Support unit and will be responsible for making quick and high quality credit decisions in line with credit instructions and cooperation agreements. We expect you to demonstrate good risk competencies, industry and market knowledge.
Main tasks in the role are:
- evaluating leasing transactions in terms of risk by using available databases and information;
- preparing credit memos and other credit related materials for credit committees;
- making credit decisions in accordance with certain authorities granted and within the periods defined by cooperation agreements;
- consulting clients, partners and Account Managers related to the financing transactions;
- ensuring cooperation of Partner Support unit with other units/employees in value chains.
We are looking for:
- education in finance or economics related area;
- previous work experience in finance field, analysing financial statements;
- very good Lithuanian, good English;
- good communication and influencing skills;
- speed, accuracy and stress tolerance;
- good teamwork skills;
- good time planning skills and delivering results.
Reasons to join Luminor
- Dynamic working environment with interesting challenges and opportunities to be a part of building a new bank together;
- A collaborative and supportive team with having clear focus and curiosity;
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth;
- Possibility to work in Pan-Baltic team;
- Positive and professional work environment
- Competitive motivation package.